Follow me through my climb out of the pits of breakup depression into the beautiful sunlight of independence and self-confidence... It might be a long journey, but hey, what else do you have to do????

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

It's funny...

You know it's funny, I've been trying to write on here for the last couple of months and I would get a couple of drafts going and then forget about them.  I didn't sleep very well last night so I needed to share some feelings.  OK, here it is... I'm lonely.  It's been almost a year since I was in a relationship and I'm starting to realize one of my first fears... I might be alone for the rest of my life.  That also goes along with my other fear of failure.  Don't think I'm writing this because I want any of my exes back or anything.  I just want someone.   

I realize I've been in love 2 times, well, actually 3 but I don't count my first love.  But two major times where I thought I could be with this person for the rest of my life.  Yeah, it hurt when it ended but it was great to feel that way.  Now, that's all I want.  Someone I can feel the rest of my life with.  I have become extremely picky and I am actually suffering because of it.  I am making myself alone.  

I use the word "ALONE" alot when in actuality, I am far from being alone.  I have many people asking me out... There just isn't that spark.  Should probably give them a chance, maybe the spark will happen but for some reason, I have to have that spark.  

I've decided that I need one of three good things to happen for me...

One - to meet Mr. Right.  I'm in a kinda rut right now and I am just looking for one shining star.  If I found someone, Happiness would return for a while.

Two - get my dream job.  I moved down here for a reason and the longer I don't have my job or a shadow of what job I want, then the failure feeling persists.

Three - find a house.  If I could find my house in my price range, that would make me happy.  I need only one of the three to turn my life around.  Right now I'm cruising thru my life and it isn't bad, I just need to take an exit to make it more exciting.  

Hopefully the next time I post, I will have good news to report...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home