Follow me through my climb out of the pits of breakup depression into the beautiful sunlight of independence and self-confidence... It might be a long journey, but hey, what else do you have to do????

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Big steps in life....

Well, Again, it's been a long time....  I guess only major things in life merit the written (typed) word.  Well, I bought my first home.  I guess that means you've grown up when you put yourself in to debt like that.  To be a homeowner.  It's a very powerful thing and it makes me very proud.  It's not a mansion by any means, but it's mine and I'm doing it on my own.  That is the important thing.  To know I can exist, just me, is amazing.  True, I don't want to be alone forever but I know if I am, I can do it.  I'm independment and strong.  The funny thing is, the name of my road is Meigs Lane. Go figure.  I move 300 miles from Meigs County and end up living on Meigs Lane.  I guess you can take the girls from Meigs County but can't Meigs County outa the girl!  At least the people here don't know the story's behind it! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home