Follow me through my climb out of the pits of breakup depression into the beautiful sunlight of independence and self-confidence... It might be a long journey, but hey, what else do you have to do????

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Don't know why...

I don't know why I don't write more on this blog.  I guess it was a phase that has kinda passed.  Life is too busy now a days to stop and remember it.  I was doing some thinking today.  It'll be three years in July that I've lived away on my own.  You know, alot of people have a big fear that they will end up alone and not making any friends.  For my first year I was dating Pit Guy so I was surrounded by his friends who became my own... But I guess I held on longer to him for fear that I wouldn't have any friends just for me.  Boy was I wrong... I think back and I guess at one point I was scared.  I had such a large group of great friends in Ohio that I wouldn't be able to find that.  You know, good friends take time.  But I've come to realize, my group of friends I have hear are just as strong.  My bestest friend has my back no matter what.  My other best friend never lets me sit at home alone.  Yeah, I might not have a man in my life right now, but I have tons of friends.. And the great thing is, they are not all in one group.  I have friends from many different groups and I have friends of friends too.  And most importantly, none remain from my Pit Guy days.  Those friends weren't the people I wanted to be around.  

You know, since I've moved, I've went through some horrible things.  There isn't a day goes by I don't think about my Molly and BarBea and the fact that I left them and missed out on their last couple of years.  But I think in a way, they were trying to tell me it was OK to try and find my dream.  I hope they knew how much I loved them, even though I wasn't there.  

Moving away really does tell you alot.  It shows you who really cares and 
how much your family actually does love you.  It's kinda amazing.      

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home